Tuesday 25 September 2012

Apologies

Dear readers (if there are any):
I apologize for not posting on a more regular basis. I have started a new job (YAY!!!) which limits my posting time to the evenings, and I've been so tired that I eat supper and go to bed pretty soon after that.

I have been drinking an INSANE amount of Le Digestif lately. It really is brilliant. It solves all my digestive woes, and it's all natural so I don't have to rely on drugs. Ginger for the win.

.... That reminds me, I did order a DT Ginger Pu'erh the other day that I WAS going to review. I forgot I still had it in the fridge. I'm a little wary of warming it up now, because it's a week old.... I'll see how it goes.


Also, Phi, I have been thinking about the question you asked me (tea that's bitter like a black tea but with less caffeine that's not simply decaffeinated black tea). I haven't gone through my cupboard to look. Off the top of my head, have you tried Maté or Pu'erh? Also, check out the DT website (David's Tea Menu). On the page for each tea, beside the steeping time, they have a little lightbulb with the amount of caffeine. 0 is caffeine free, 1 is low caffeine, 2 is medium caffeine, and S is stimulant, which I'm assuming means "OMG YUM CAFFEINE!" I don't know about the bitterness, but I know that there is black tea with low caffeine. I find Maté to be pretty bitter. Alas, all of the Matés on the DT website are Stimulants.

Readers, do you have any advice for Phi?

No comments:

Post a Comment